Location: the intersection of Christopher Columbus Blvd. and Prodan Tarakchiev Blvd., near the exit of Terminal 2 at Sofia Airport
Public transport: Bus lines - 84 and 384, in the future it is planned to build a metro station nearby
Building type: Class A
Leasable area: 7,463.73 sq.m.
Total built-up area : 10, 355 sq.m.
Floor layout: "Open space"
Parking spaces: 67
The building has a unique double facade, offers office and commercial area, restaurant, coffee bar with outdoor terrace, conference block and underground parking.
There is a nomination for "Building of the Year" (2010) in the office building segment
- Exceptional architectural design.
- Its facade is the only one of its kind in Bulgaria, with a unique vision and functionality.
- Stylish and presentable lobby with water wall and showroom spaces on the ground floor.
- Conference block with flexible organization of space and possibility for simultaneous meetings and events in 3 to 5 halls at the same time, with a total capacity of 230 people.
- Beautiful restaurant with a spacious landscaped terrace and a bar with more than 150 seats.
- Energy efficient air conditioning system.
- BMS - automation of processes in the building, further reducing the cost of consumables.
- Wiring - free distribution of jobs.
- Green roof - meets the requirements for modern eco-construction.