1. What data is personal data?
According to the applicable provisions of Regulation № 2016/679 (EU), personal data are defined as: "Any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (" data subject "). An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier or by one or more features specific to the natural, the physiological, genetic, mental, intellectual, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual.
2. What types of personal data do we collect about you?
The company collects:
- A) Contact details: the information you provide to make an inquiry to the Company. Contact details may include - names, e-mail address, telephone number, permanent address, country;
- B) Information required when concluding a contract with the company: Information required for concluding a contract consists of your identification data and serves to verify your identity when entering into a contractual relationship, which may includes three names, civil number, details of an identity document, address for correspondence and permanent address;
The company in any way does not store: financial information; information concerning personal data relating to origin; political, religious and other beliefs; Health status; judicial past; participation in trade unions and political organizations
Related Services: The Company's services may also be linked to websites operated by unrelated companies and may include advertisements or offer content, functionality or applications developed and maintained by unrelated companies. The Company is not responsible for the personal data protection practices of such unrelated companies.
3. How do we use your personal data?
The data that the company collects from and about you is used for:
- 3.1. Providing the services of the company;
- 3.2. Evaluating, analyzing and improving the company's services according to your expectations and interests;
- 3.3. Increasing the level of your satisfaction when using the services of the Company by providing you with relevant and interesting content for you;
- 3.4. Offering quality customer service, to communicate with you and to answer inquiries;
- 3.5. The protection and preservation of the Company's rights, in particular, there may be cases in which the Company may disclose the data if the disclosure is necessary (i) for the protection, exercise or preservation of legal rights, privacy, security or the property of the Company, its employees, intermediaries and counterparties, (ii) for the protection of the Company against fraud, or (iii) for the purposes of risk management;
- 3.6. Conducting negotiations for the implementation of a contractual relationship between the Company and you;
- 3.7. Compliance with the law or legal procedures and / or in fulfillment of requests from public and state bodies;
- 3.8. With your prior consent, we will send you (by e-mail, SMS, telephone, chat and social media) offers, promotions and other marketing messages related to the services of the Company, services / products of related parties and / or partner organizations operating. in the field of real estate business;
- 3.9. With your prior consent, we send you marketing messages tailored to your individual interests and demands, via e-mail.
The Company may use anonymized information or information that no longer allows Users to be identified directly or indirectly as a specific individual, for any purpose or to share with third parties.
4. On what grounds do we use your personal data?
The processing of your personal data for the purposes of:
5. How do we process your personal data?
Personal data shall be processed both automatically and manually and shall be protected by appropriate security measures, taking into account the state of the art, the cost of implementation, and the nature, scope, context and purpose of the processing. The company introduces appropriate administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to protect the personal data at its disposal from loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification.
6. Who has access to your personal data?
The Company may share your personal data for the purposes of Section 3 with the following categories of recipients located within the European Union:
- A) Third party service providers who have been entrusted with the processing activities and who have been duly appointed to process personal data where required by applicable law, providers of services ancillary to or supporting the Company's services and in this context IT services, experts, consultants, lawyers;
- B) Related parties in their capacity as controllers or processors of personal data;
- C) Competent authorities in order to comply with applicable law.
7. Is your personal data transferred abroad?
Your personal data may be transferred to countries within the European Economic Area. If the Company makes such a transfer, the Company will use adequate and appropriate measures for the protection of the Data and for the transfer of the Data, which are in accordance with the applicable laws for the protection of personal data.
8. What are your rights regarding your personal data?
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 you have the right at any time to:
- check the accuracy of your personal data and request their correction, updating or modification;
- request the deletion or anonymisation of your personal data in cases where:
• Data is processed in violation of applicable law;
• The company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected;
• The company has a legal obligation to delete them;
• You have objected to the processing based on a legitimate interest and there are no compelling legal grounds to take advantage of such processing;
- ask the Company to limit the processing of your personal data in cases where:
• you dispute the accuracy of the data until the Company takes the necessary measures to correct them or check their accuracy;
• the processing is illegal, but you do not want the Company to delete the Data;
• The company no longer needs your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require the data for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims; or
• you have objected to the processing based on a legitimate interest, pending verification of whether the Company has compelling legal grounds to continue the processing.
- objections to the processing of the Data where it is based on a legitimate interest, including for marketing purposes;
- request the deletion of the Data without undue delay;
- receive an electronic copy of the Data ("data portability"), in cases where the Data is processed automatically and the processing is either (i) based on your consent, or is (ii) necessary for the performance of a contract with the company ; and
- lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority.
You can send your request to the address below. Please include your e-mail address, name, address and telephone number in your request and clearly indicate what information you wish to receive, change, update, hide or delete. It's a good idea to know that even after you remove your account or request that your data be deleted, copies of certain information in your account may remain visible in certain circumstances, such as if you've shared information with social media or other services, or where the preservation of such copies is necessary in order to comply with legal obligations or legal protection. Due to the nature of information caching technology, your account may not be immediately inaccessible to others. We may also retain archived information related to your account on our servers for some time after removal or request for deletion, if required to comply with applicable law.
In addition to the above, with respect to your personal data used by the Company for marketing purposes, you may choose not to receive direct marketing messages at any time. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us for future advertising and marketing purposes, you may refuse to receive similar emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in our messages. You can also send a request to the address below.
9. Periods of storage of personal data
At the end of the retention period, your personal data will be either deleted, or anonymized or aggregated.